Descrição da Vaga
Support the expansion and retention of EBANX highest growth and largest customers.
EBANX is a leading FinTech company in LATAM focusing on cross border payments. We believe that people should have the power to make choices, and that is why we offer local payment methods for the largest websites worldwide, such as AirBnB, Spotify, AliExpress, JD.com and DHGate and we have already reached more than 45 million customers in Latin America.
As the leader for Account Management at EBANX you will drive growth for EBANX existing customers from high growth startups to global enterprises. You’ll lead a growing organization across multiple offices that is focused on retention, implementation and expansion of our existing customers and partners. You will be responsible for driving strategic growth with executives by creating strategies that increase adoption of our products in Latin America. You’ll lead a team of high achieving account managers, merchant support specialist and technical sales engineers, with the goal to help them reach ambitious targets. As the leader of this function you are ready to roll up your sleeves and interact directly with customers and partners, your team and executives within and outside EBANX.
We are searching for a proven leader with sales and customer success experience who is detail oriented, results driven, loves technical products and understands a complex commercial environment. It is important that you have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive, are autonomous and that you thrive in a high growth environment with clear expectations.
The position will be located in Curitiba, Brazil.
Responsibilities will be:
- Retain and grow our customers and partners business in the region by adding more value to their operations;
- * Recruit, train and lead a team of managers, account managers, merchant support specialist and technical sales engineers;
- Inspire, coach and guide the team in developing solution based account plans and business reviews;
- Develop the long-term strategy for Customer Success and growth and scale day-to-day operations;
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with the customers giving them an amazing experience;
- Work closely with the other teams at EBANX to shape EBANX product roadmap to meet customer needs and to improve overall customer satisfaction;
What is essential for the job?
- 10+ years of people management experience, including managing managers
- 5+ years within a Commercial function and with experience leading account management, Customer Success or Sales organization in a high growth complex environment Ability to hire, train and develop a high performance sales team
- Understanding of SaaS, E-commerce and a complex sales environment;
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and relationship skills;
- Analytical Skills and attention to detail;
- Self-manageable profile;
Nice to have:
- Experience within Payments market