Descrição da Vaga
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from searching to closing. We strive to contribute to a movement we call the ‘renting lifestyle’ - a world in which renters and property owners have the flexibility to move, to live abroad, to change cities, and be happier by living closer to work. To make this a reality, we focus on our mission of making the renting process “fácil e gostoso” for everyone involved.
Through intensive use of technology and design, we are reinventing the entire industry, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
What we are looking for:
As manager of Customer Experience and Mediation, you will be responsible for conducting QuintoAndar´s customer support to the next level. You will be leading our increasing support team, defining guidelines that guarantee balance between Tenants and Landlords and solve their problems in a efficient and creative way. The challenge of this position is help creating a client centered culture, partnering with Operations and Product departments and improve quality while motivating and capacitating our team.
At QuintoAndar You Will
- Work with and lead a top-notch team that uses the best practices and tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Creating a Super Star customer support team (recruiting, training and retaining the team)
- Defining and implementing support guides, aligned to QuintoAndar´s culture and mission
- Influencing key stakeholders and the team in the client centered culture of QuintoAndar
- Improving current processes, focused on efficiency and scalability
- Designing, together with Product, customer journey in the key touch points with our clients
- Guaranteeing customer support quality and focus on solving the problem
- Developing reports and controls tools to better manage client experience and team performance
Please come talk to us if you fulfill these:
* It’s important that you are genuinely interested in our cause. The sense of purpose and ownership will be a strong force in your motivation and your genuine interest will help you succeed in helping us build a transformative solution.
* You care about Clients Experience
* You have very good communication and motivational skills to lead big teams, influence your peers and conduct tough conflicts between Tenants and Landlords
* You have creative thinking and are searching for an opportunity to innovate and create from scratch
* You are analytic to ask the right questions and work collaboratively to come up with the solutions together with the team
* You are organized and have intellectual curiosity to always dig for completely new solutions to solve problems;
* You have experience with client relationship
* You are a leader and feels energetic about leading teams and inspiring people to achieve their best;
* You don't fear a rapidly changing environment and enjoy working in cross-functioning teams.
Language and location:
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because (1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and (2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
* Competitive salary package
* Good health and dental plan
* Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
* Fuel or public transportation allowance
* Subsidy to sports practicing
* Subsidy for daycare
* Free beer every Friday
* Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people