Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 170205
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Customer Engagement Expert (CEE) at this level is a functional leadership role closely aligned with the regional and senior management of Cloud customer accounts, including account management strategies as well as engagement and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within the customers in the region. This role requires a senior professional with the expertise and experience to help the customers and assigned Customer Engagement Executives to maximize the value that customers and SAP receive through adoption and use of the Network and to ensure that the customers deploy and use of all of their entitled subscription software. The role, by design, is cross functional and will align with leadership across the CCO (Chief Customer Office) and SAP.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
The Customer Engagement Executive at an Expert level works in partnership with the CCO market Vice Presidents responsible for our geographic and strategic industry customers to develop and improve the Network competencies, transfer knowledge and improve network skills of the Customer Engagement Executives.
* Development and management of forecasting, account penetration plans, and customer engagement plans that will deliver business outcomes.
* Conducts customer business and opportunity diagnostics to analyze business case drivers, to identify program risks and to establish action plans that deliver near term results and continue to improve CCO business processes related to our network value proposition
* Work with the market Vice President and Customer Engagement Executives to develop and execute quarterly plans that improve Spend adoption and SMPP yields across assigned customer portfolio.
* Develops and maintains customer program reporting to communicate progress and to help govern the relationship with customer, CCO and SAP executive sponsors.
* Develops deep relationships with key decision makers and executive sponsors within the Customer’s Accounts Payable, Treasury, IT and Procurement Organizations and participate in quarterly CRR review meetings with the Vice President.
* Responsible for knowledge management, best practices and leading business commerce enablement strategies specific to the Ariba Network value proposition.
* Oversees and validates network flight plans for assigned customers working in conjunction with the Customer Engagement Executive and GCO account executives.
* Assists customers with transformational change by facilitating and coordinating cross functional involvement with CCO solutions consulting, services delivery and business commerce enablement teams as required
* Work with the Customer Engagement Executives to develop and implement account strategies and implementation plans that further existing account adoption and identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts. These plans should:
Increase spend under management, network adoption, transaction volume and trading relationships on the Network
Ensure rapid adoption and enablement of solutions that drive network value for the customer
Expand business process automation across the specific Line of business applications
Increase the customer’s usage of their contracted cloud applications up to and beyond the entitlements that they have.
Track SLA performance and overall customer satisfaction
* Meet or exceed account-specific revenue and profitability goals for account portfolio including but not limited to renewals, subscription software expansion, and network revenue growth.
* Maintain a close working relationship other regional business teams (such as SAP and Cloud LoB AEs, Services Account Managers, AGS support personnel, GADs, MPs and other customer facing personnel) in support of global customers and corporate functions necessary to support all assigned accounts.
* Drive opportunity development (including growth and qualification of pipeline in conjunction with assigned Account Executives) and accurate forecasting of the renewal and network growth opportunities
* Facilitate quarterly Account Reviews with customer and Account team members to confirm ongoing customer account goals and strengthen relationships
WORK EXPERIENCE :
* Excellent program and project management and customer management competencies
* Proven Leadership experience and innovative mindset
* General knowledge of collaborative procurement, AP, Treasury and Working Capital management
* 7+ years’ experience in the following areas
* Proven experience with business process transformation and re-engineering disciplines
* Experience selling or delivering consulting services
* Experience managing complex customer engagements
* Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
* Line of Business specific experience – specific to the LoB that they are being primarily hired into. Examples include:
Supply chain, Finance and Procurement and eBunsiness expertise
Human capital management, recruitment, learning, compensation and talent management expertise
Customer relationship management, sales, sales force automation and sales team management expertise
Financial systems, financial planning and enterprise resource planning expertise
Complex Account Management
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
- Multilingual depending upon region
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, ERP, Consulting, Engineer, SAP, Finance, Technology, Engineering