Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 165173
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Support intern who is driven by a desire to provide our customers with outstanding technical customer service. The primary responsibility is to assist our customers in resolving issues related to the implementation, deployment, functionality, and usage of SAP Products.
The intern will work with environments that include a variety of operating systems, platforms, and databases.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Control and manage queue of incoming incidents, as well as control the handover process from and to GSC Brazil HANA Platform Support Team
- Enable customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions efficiently by providing state-of-the-art support services
- Collaborate closely with partners, as well as with various other SAP departments, like Consulting and Sales
- Analyze and resolve reported incidents by means of knowledge databases
- Root Cause Analysis of reported incidents
- Call deflection (productizing knowledge, moderating forums, knowledge sharing, etc.)
- Participation in global projects around support processes
- Report errors to Development
- Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University students enrolled in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related areas, expecting to graduate in the next two years
- Knowledge in Databases (Oracle, or Sybase ASE, or MS SQL Server or HANA DB related) is desirable
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills (oral/written)
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Flexible approach to working in teams as well as environment
- Fluent in English
No previous experience required
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Oracle, Intern, Engineer, ERP, Consulting, Technology, Entry Level, Engineering