Descrição da Vaga
Position consists of a senior manager to evolve, partner with key stakeholder
and lead and ensure the development, delivery and execution of the New One MD
Go to Market
Your responsabilities includes evaluation and implementation of key projects,
new initiatives and business opportunities, and the development of business
programs and strategic priorities for JnJ One MD Brazil, reporting to the GTM
Commercial Director for Brazil.
This position will have three direct reports, including two managerial
positions: PMO Manager and Sales Excellence PMO Manager.
• Manage and lead the implementation of a new Go to Market strategy,
systematizing learnings, detecting the main challenges and obstacles of the
process, improving and speeding up the implementation of the New Business
model in Brazil.
• Analyze improvements, numbers, processes related to the business, proposing
and leading the execution and adjustments in model, processes, design and
management, supporting all leaders, influencing and managing key direct and
indirect stakeholders in the business and other areas.
• Challenge the status-Quo regarding projects, business processes and change
needs and lead direct group / partners in the development and implementation
of agreed strategies and projects
• Understand current state, gaps, opportunities for improvement from the
perspective of internal and external clients and lead the design and
implementation of new solutions and enhancement actions.
• Ensure management and implementation, managing the team and controlling
deadlines and responsibilities according to the implementation plan with high
• Risk management - identify and mitigate risks with project leaders
• Budget management - monitoring costs and capturing opportunities
• Report management - produce status reports and manage meetings
• College Degree is required
• Post- Graduation or MBA is desirable.
• PMP certification is desirable
• Previous successful experience in Project Management, Change Management,
People Management and Commercial Areas with focus in implementation is
• Strong background in new business models/development, new
channels/innovation development, process improvement, digital initiatives or
other strategic/breakthrough development will strongly support the candidate.
• Interpersonal skills
• Decision making
• Negotiation Skill
• Conflict and Complexity Management
• Business –Acumen and delivery
Required living in the geography established and travel inside designated
territory will be required (roughly up to 25%)