Descrição da Vaga
TFG is all about bringing fun to people all around the world everyday. Millions of people. Soon, it'll be billions. To reach that audience, we need to ensure we're looking at all the available options to better distribute our games. We also need to master every detail of the game lifecycle - since before it is even born to when it's been played everyday.
You'll be a hands on growth hacker, looking into distribution channels, strategies and techniques - and bringing in fresh and out-of-the-box ideas on how to spread our games all over the world.
You'll look to the rankings from different app stores and know exactly what is happening and why (or at least bring in some great hypothesis for everything).
You'll start investigating a game's chance of success since it's very early stages - when it's nothing but a few concept arts gathered around -, and test all you can to ensure we're reading the right signs to predict the game's perfomance.
And you'll build a team to help you out in all these tasks.
- Develop the distribution strategy and execute it for each of our apps
- Identify business opportunities to distribute our apps increasing the efficiency
- Find opportunities: understand mechanics involved in distribution platforms to improve the efficiency
- Develop a strategy and perform analysis of complex scenarios and AB-tests, both systematically and on an one-off basis
- Steer an app performance while in early development phases to increase its potential outcome
- Build a relationship with different partners to ensure the maximum reach and efficiency of each app's growth
- Develop an analysis strategy and execute it to understand different marketplaces and how to better navigate them
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Previous experience in business development related careers
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience with mobile marketing
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language: R, Python or comparable languages
- Experience with SQL queries
Compensation and benefits
- Very competitive compensation compared to the market, plus a trimestral bonus based on performance
- Healthcare, dental and life insureance plan
- Meal allowance ("vale refeição")
- Financial aid if you leave nearby the office or come by bike
- Public transport allowance ("vale transporte")