Descrição da Vaga
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people
As an Growth Channel Manager you will:
- Be part of the Growth & Expansion team and help us develop our affiliates programs, with 3 main initiatives: B2C, doorman, affiliate networks
- Be responsible for a relevant part of our monthly listings. Your main goal is to increase channel relevance while maintaining the cost per new listing
- Develop dashboards and reports to accelerate decision making
- Contribute with ideas to increase lead to listing conversion of the channels you manage
- Create campaigns to increase the number of leads of each one of your initiatives
- Manage team’s budget and prioritize investments
- Be a key stakeholder of the Product Team and contribute with ideas and improvements
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This position is located in our São Paulo office, at Paulista Avenue , near 'metrô Consolação'.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if:
- You think outside the box and are never constrained by the status-quo. You don't rest until you find a solution
- You know how to analyze data and you are a problem solver
- You are motivated by challenges and like to work with projects
- You can work with short deadlines
- You are very organized and can manage a cross functional project
- You are interested in people management and want to develop a high performance team
We may like you better if you:
- Have a Marketing, Business or Engineering background.
- Have experience working at fast-growing startups.
- Have experience working directly with an affiliates program (B2C)
- Competitive salary package
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação")
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Good health
- Dental plan (optional)
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (gympass)
- This position offers relocation's package (according to our internal policy)
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people