Descrição da Vaga
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
The DevOp and Agile Coaching team provides the oversight needed to ensure that the communication between clients and Avanade remain seamless to ensure Avanade’s success in the future. Agile Coach Group Managers coach our development
and DevOp teams to execute projects/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.
This team works to provide visibility in results earlier in the development cycle in order to have greater responsiveness to
Agility is an essential element in Avanade’s vision to help us prepare for the future: your work is an important piece to
connecting the dots between business and IT to open communication and accountability for both, clients and stakeholders involved. As a Group Manager in Agile Coaching, you will help Avanade remain relevant in the digital world by providing clients with clear visibility in results by responding rapidly to their needs. Your work will help your leadership effectively lead and manages its portfolio of developments and improvements to helping Avanade become more efficient and make continuous progress towards becoming the leading digital innovator.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Develop and implement plans to further Avanade’s progress towards being the world’s leading digital innovator by offering
improvements to the development process where the team’s common goal is to deliver exceptional software at a rapid
Your technical skills may include:
- Experience with using Scrum methologies and the Microsoft Ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPivot
Your non-technical skills may include:
- Being comfortable with giving and receiving constructive criticism by raising concerns to help guide improvements
- Experience with and desire to learn about continuous improvements
- A deep understanding of coaching different group dynamics and of managing the communication between groups
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Good time management
- Strong business acumen
You likely have 5 years of experience in assessing team performance and at least q years of management experience
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
- Provides operational leadership for large-scale, strategically critical work efforts requiring significant coordination.
- Complexity: Complex problems that span work domains and require continual alignment to internal and external business issues to deliver expected results across groups.
- Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts have significant impact on near- and medium-term Avanade and/or client operations. If client-facing, should contribute to client-relationship and sales outcomes.
- Supervision Received: Works independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives. Significant latitude in judgment & approach.
- Supervision Provided: Mentors and manages work efforts of more junior colleagues and team members as required by various workstreams; may formally supervise work of project teams. If managing team(s) of more junior employees full-time,then refer to the People & Business Leadership leveling criteria. Often serves as Career Advisor.
- Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of learned occupation / discipline and strong business operational
Requisition ID - 49067
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.