Descrição da Vaga
We want our players to love every experience with our games, both when playing our games and in everyday life. The Art Team is responsible for the look and feel of our games ensuring always the highest quality.
Our Art Team creates loading screens, event designs, merchandising concepts, icons, UI elements, 3D assets, characters, enviropments, illustrations, concepts, videos, and much, much more.
With so many people in so many different places, communication and collaboration is incredibly important, but the most important value is the ability and confidence to experiment. We’re looking for highly skilled Graphic Designers with really big ideas.
You’ll have the freedom to learn, try and do new, innovative things in the industry and collaborate with an incredibly talented team!
About the role
Do you have an excellent eye for composition, colour and form? A love for popular culture? Sub-cultures? Are you an ocular fiend obsessing over details that nobody else can see?
TFG is currently looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to help us manage and develop creatives for our games.
You will work closely with the Art Leads and Developers as we strive for the highest quality artwork possible. In the creative process we encourage independence, critical thinking, and strong and open communication. Our art teams are small and agile, taking responsibility is a must and a passion for excellence in the details is essential to our success.
We are looking for passionate artists who want to help define and build game brands that will last for decades to come. We want to grow, and become a beacon of artistic quality - can you help us get there?
Why you'll love it here
- Independence and a lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for your to do the best work possible
- We create great teams and take very good care of them
- Put smiles on the faces of the 500 million people who play our games.
Skills & Requirements
* Art Direct & create digital assets, including but not limited to: mobile featuring art, layouts, UI elements as buttons, windows, icons and typography
* Work closely with Art Leads and Developers to ensure that the visual identity is in line with the our strategy
* High understanding of digital trends and trials on new media
* Community art support
* Experience on a art team with time spent giving clear graphic design art direction
* Strong sense of graphic design, layout, typography and UI. Bonus if experienced in illustration.
* Advanced knowledge and experience of Photoshop and Illustrator. Basic 3D and/or After Effects is a plus.
* High understanding on mobile environment
* To be able to succeed, you need to be a strong team player, passionate, committed and in general an autonomous person with a high level of initiative and energy
* Game industry experience is a plus
* Online portfolio and/or demo reel is required and must be included with application