Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is hiring a commercially-minded Graphic Design Intern to join the Creative Design team. You will report to the Design Supervisor and your job will be to centralize and organize all print materials requests and negotiate with suppliers. You will also help out with banner and ads creation for online marketing.
The ideal candidate has experience with graphic design and has strong negotiation skills.
* Centralize all print materials requests;
* Execute small responsibility print designs (like business cards);
* Quotations & negotiation with suppliers;
* Follow-up of projects;
* Be responsible for opening invoices and tracking payment;
* Online materials like Google Ads and website update.
- Experience: 6 months experience in offline design
- Education: attending college
- Systems: erp basic
- Level of english: intermediate
- Proficiency in photoshop, illustrator, indesign
- Passion for design and print
- Commercial awareness
- Self reliant and highly organized
- Outgoing, proactive & communicative
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details