Descrição da Vaga
This job is for an internship (estágio) position. Candidates that have already graduated from university (faculdade) will not be considered. The salary for this position R$ 1200-1500.
AMARO is hiring a commercially-minded Graphic Design Intern to join the Creative Design team. You will report to the Design Supervisor and your job will be to centralize and organize all print materials requests and negotiate with suppliers. You will also help out with banner and ads creation for online marketing.
The ideal candidate has experience with graphic design and has strong negotiation skills.
- Centralize all print materials requests
- Execute small responsibility print designs (like business cards)
- Quotations & negotiation with suppliers
- Follow-up of projects
- Be responsible for opening invoices and tracking payment
- Online materials like Google ads and website update
- Experience: Minimum 6 months experience in offline design
- Education: Attending college
- Systems: ERP Basic
- Level of English: Intermediate
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Passion for design and print
- Commercial awareness
- Self reliant and highly organized
- Outgoing , proactive & communicative
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.