Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join the Creative Design team. You will report to the Design Supervisor and your job will be to centralize all creative assets like newsletters, ads, landing pages, banners and offline material.
You need to have extensive experience and skills using design tools but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). Must be knowledgable with digital & print and able to understand how to prioritize shifting priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex, matrix global environment. The ideal candidate is highly technical and an excellent communicator and “out of the box” thinker with an eye for detail.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Assist the Web Designer Supervisor with the creation of creative assets: newsletters, ads, landing pages and automatic emails.
- Design and replicate banner ads for the Performance Marketing Department
- Design stunning brand story telling images for all our social media channels
- Own the creation of creative assets for the AMARO Guide Shops
- Help out everywhere there is need and take on new responsibilities regularly
- Experience with digital graphic design and web design on a professional level
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign and Flash, Premiere is a plus) pro
- HTML5 and CSS knowledge.
- Passion for premium women’s fashion
- Intermediate level of English
- Energetic and motivated to work long hours in a deadline-driven environment
- Eager to take on new responsibilities
- Passion for fashion, technology, art and design
- Self-reliant, proactive and highly organized
- Creative and curious
- Outgoing , proactive & communicative
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt foraction over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time and are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.