Descrição da Vaga
- Requisition ID: WD149225
- Position: Full time
- Open date: 20/12/2017 17:46
- Functional area: Legal
- Location: RJ, Rio de Janeiro
- Required degrees: Not Indicated
- Relocation: Not Indicated
Your Responsibilities: :
Reporting to Brazil GM, YOUR purpose is to drive GSK external stakeholder engagement to assure our license to operate, maximizing our access to patients in private and public market and enhancing our business impact aligned with our Trust commitment.
To achieve OUR purpose, we will need YOU to:
* Lead the External Affairs Team, ensuring its accountability, motivation, development and career progress;
* Drive the external business & trust agenda of GSK by building relations and partnerships under the OneGSK approach with policy makers and influencers to bring the voice of government, the patient and consumer into GSK. YOU must deliver proactive, brave and creative advocacy based on win-win solutions to build partnerships with external stakeholders;
* YOU will monitor and track key external developments in political, NGO and patient environments;
* YOU sill identify business opportunities of sales with the Government, to raise the commercial value of our business
* Drive Access through problem solving and innovation skills, considering out-of-the-box alternatives, like the potential for implementing Public/Private Partnerships in which research and manufacturing is key. Integrates all aspects of GSK's business with the objective of driving market access for GSK's products;
* Interact with both external clients and product-driven internal clients, driving high levels of cooperation within a matrix of responsibilities to effectively discuss value of market access inclusions with government & HMO officials.
* Drive internal cooperation not only with local colleagues (at the commercial business units, medical, etc), but also with above country resources supporting GSK's market access strategy
* Strengthen interaction between GSK & relevant Patient Associations in Brazil, in line with Government Affairs, Policy Policy and Patient Advocacy (GAPPPA) principles & GSK policies
* Support new product launches, ensuring proper planning of pre-launch activities and its implementation. Ensure proper pricing and reimbursement strategy
* Support the GM and BLT to identify and build external relationships, on external representation in TA, external meetings and conferences
* Build and maintain a high level of trust in the team with the respective internal customers
Why You? Basic qualifications:
To perform in this role, we expect you to:
* Broad experience in Government Affairs and/or Market Access is fundamental and as well as with local market knowledge
* Solid experience in stakeholder management
* Proven leadership skills
* Ability to Influence Internal and External Stakeholders
* Strategic Vision and negotiation skills
* Strong ability to manage complex internal and external customers
* Flexible Thinking and Focus on Client / Patient
* Ability to create solutions for business
* Decision making in crisis scenarios
Please see Basic Qualifications
Why GSK? :
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products, including: Sensodyne, CataflanPro, Trimedal, Parodontax, ENO, Fisiogel, and others.
In over 115 countries, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access to them around the world. In over 300 years of history, we invest in innovation to help improve people's lives.
As a GSK employee you will get inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
With a commitment, with integrity and respect for people you will work in a sustainable and healthy way, providing positive impacts on the community.
In our inclusive environment, you'll feel valued, motivated and able to realize your full potential.
Through your individual personal and professional development, at GSK you will achieve your career ambitions. You will count with all sorts of development initiatives such as Future Leaders Programmes, Leadership Development Programmes and our commitment to Coaching.
If you feel like this is your next career move, please apply up to Jan 15th.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.