Descrição da Vaga
- Position Title
Government Affairs Manager
São Paulo/SP - Brasil
Market Access & Public Affairs Leadership Acceleration Program
* A local Market Access & Public Affairs talent management initiative specifically designed to develop the next generation of leaders for the Market Access & Public Affairs within Sanofi.
* The combination of substantive work assignments in a real world setting and focused training helps to develop the skills necessary to achieve success in leadership roles.
* Access input to Launch Excellence
Requirements & Qualifications
* Education: Preferably Master's in Business Administration, Economy or Health Care related
* Experience in PA, MA, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Hospital or Health Plans
* Potential: Strong alignment with Sanofi values of Cooperate Transversally, Act for Change, Commit to Customer, Integrity and Respect
* Working Style: Cooperative, Playing as "One Sanofi", Learning Agility, Eager to learn, discover and develop
Terms of employment
Contrato por tempo Indeterminado
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life