Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 178574
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Position summary : general support on operational daily activities, especially in administrative and financial tasks.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Tracking compliance of employees’ recordings
- Creation and maintenance of users in the system
- Assist global suppliers on their questions,
- Assign employees into projects/activities via internal system
- Support on financial/controlling activities
- Support on purchase order creation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Undergraduate students in Business or related areas
- Ability with excel spreadsheets
- Bias for action and initiative
- Flexible approach working in teams as well as global environment
- Advanced English
Previous work experience is not necessary.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, SAP, Cloud, Entry Level, Operations, Technology