Descrição da Vaga
We have diverse vacancies to receive the most diverse talents in our team!
Global Relationship Manager - Em Gympass, São Paulo
Do you wanna help the people find an activity to love and, then, defeat the sedentarism in the world? So become a part of our team and we will together in this mission!
We are looking for an experienced professional in Relationship/Engagement/Customer Success to work in the Strategy and Global Ops team, under the Relationship umbrella (working directly with Manju Spinola and Mônica Lopes). Position is for a Manager (G5).
You will work directly with key leaders of relationship of each country in which we operate, as well as with Country Managers, Regional Managers and C-suite level executives to ensure that daily objectives, reports, and metrics align directly with the company's goals for relationship.
Are job skills of a Global Relationship Manager in Gympass:
* Utilizing skills in project management to lead large teams in change processes
* Developing methods for motivating and inspiring stakeholders
* Provide training materials for relationship teams who need support
* Leveraging professional networks to attain critical resources
The role of a Global Relationship Manager is:
* Job is focused on short-term sprints (2-5 weeks) of initiatives that will directly impact the way our relationship teams work and are managed
* Job comprises overlooking strategy, operations, process and performance management for the relationship teams and for their managers (up to C-Suite).
* Creating and tracking metrics and KPIs to evaluate the job at any point in time
* Implementation of all initiatives based on interpersonal skills and indirect influencing leaders and executors of the organization (corporate relationship)
* Identifying and targeting attainable opportunities in the market
* Clearly defining company goals and long-term strategy
The qualifications required for this position are:
- Direct experience in relationship/engagement/customer success is a plus
- Deep understanding of processes
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate teams
- Experience in strategic planning and business analytics (aka consulting is key profile)
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
What can Gympass offer you?
* Opportunities for personal growth and professional development.
* Possibility to make your mark in a dynamic company and in a global unit.
* A stimulating and welcoming atmosphere.
* Complete access to the Gympass benefit to visit as many gyms as you want, and enjoy a healthier life.
Let's together develop your career and combat inactivity!
Are you included in this mission? =)