Descrição da Vaga
GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2019
What are you made of?
INTRODUCING OUR GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Some people are more ambitious than others. More innovative. More collaborative. More adaptable. More courageous. Few graduates combine all these qualities: the qualities of a leader. If you're one of them, then an inspiring journey awaits you on BAT's one-year Global Graduate Program.
SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY
AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER
If you have what it takes, no other organisation offers a graduate experience quite like BAT's. It's fast-paced and exciting like no other. It'll stretch you to the limit and prepare you for a management role in 12 months of hard work, knowledge and decision-make moments.
Our unique program throws you into a real job from day one; develops your potential through world class training – connecting you with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from across the globe; and, ultimately, sets you up for a successful career ahead.
DRIVE YOUR OWN DEVELOPMENT
OUR APPROACH TO LEARNING
We don't believe in hand-holding at BAT. It's down to you to take the initiative when it comes to your career. 70% of your learning and development will be on the job. 20% will be through coaches, mentors and colleagues. And the final 10% will be formal training, which you can find out more about by clicking the links below:
* Your onboarding: a comprehensive introduction to our business and where you fit in.
* The BAT Academy: our dedicated, world-class learning academy in England that all graduates attend twice in their first year.
* World Class Learning: with world class trainings and over three thousand online courses, the graduates have access to some exceptional learning tools.
* International Exposure: working with colleagues from across BAT businesses on an international project to add value to the future of our business.
ABOUT YOUR IMPACT
You will have an impactful start and a busy year ahead. You'll have a real commercial job from day one and prove that you can deliver results at the frontline of our business.
Meeting consumers' needs sits at the heart of what we do. Which is why it's so important that you learn what this part of the business is about and prove you understand the challenges and opportunities of the people who work in these roles.
The specific role will vary depending on your region and the functional area you join. But wherever you're based and whatever your position, you'll gain a vast amount of practical, hands-on experience in an incredibly short space of time.
But make no mistake, though you'll be new to the business – and maybe even the commercial world in general – these first few months will be more than just a learning exercise. You'll be doing a real job from the first moment you arrive. And we'll expect you to deliver real and solid results.
ABOUT YOUR FUTURE
We're serious about putting you on the right career path, and consider our Global Graduate Program as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things. Of course, no two careers are the same, but here's an outline of how you could expect to progress over the next five years.
* Global Graduate Program: Build your understanding of consumers, your functional skills and practical hands-on experience.
* Junior Manager: Sharpen your functional and leadership capabilities, while developing a deeper understanding of consumer needs.
* Manager: By now, your functional skills and management capabilities will mark you out as a true business leader.
Global Graduate Programme - Trainee Information Technology
* Graduation in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis and Development, Information Technology Management and similar courses.
* Graduated from University in the last 3 years or to be graduated in June 2019
* Global Mobility.
* Fluent in English and Portuguese.
* Medical assistence and dental care.
* Profit Sharing or Results.
* Life Insurance.
* Travel voucher benefit.
* And other benefits.
**Assessment Center and Onboarding will be happening in Rio de Janeiro-Brazil*
Key words: Engenharia de Computação, Ciência da Computação, Sistemas de Informação, Análise e Desenvolvimento de Sistemas, Gestão de Tecnologia da Informação, Engenharia de Controle, Engenharia de Automação
Want to know more? Access: