Descrição da Vaga
This selection process is being posted internally and externally simultaneously.
- Business partnership to understand business needs and gather requirements for effective solutions.
- Perform benchmarking of business processes and technologies in leading companies, specialized consultants, research organizations, etc.
- Manage client relationships and all aspects of technology delivery and support for business area including overall responsibility for IT delivery and spend, including determining funding source and timing of delivery for projects/programs.
- Actively engage in dialogue with the business to develop strategies and identify pursuit opportunities in brand new areas or extending existing capabilities within the sales function for the region.
- Work with the business to confirm solution requirements
- Deliver end-to-end implementation of a portion of functionality in accordance with project lifecycle methodology and business strategy
- Provides input into the development of project work plans, proactively identifying, logging, communicating and addressing issues.
- Make project feasibility, supporting business case creation with business areas to the planned initiatives;
- Directly or indirectly manage projects under their responsibility, using project management methodology - PLM (Project Lifecycle Management), ensuring scope, time and cost;
- Control budget of the IT project portfolio through monthly monitoring process, performing periodic forecast;
- Communicate project status reports and service levels, aligning expectations with functional areas.
- Solid knowledge in Operations (Planning, Warehouse & Transportation)
- Understanding of consumer goods industry and trends
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering, Computer Science, desirable);
- Technology Innovation;
- Language: advanced in English and Spanish desirable;
- Results oriented;
- Love of learning;
"Para esta vaga a contratação será realizada como funcionário local. A companhia se reserva o direito de modificar as especificações, habilidades e requerimentos da posição de acordo com suas necessidades".
Job Ref: 130518BR