Descrição da Vaga
Build and execute business plans with the objective of achieving the sales quotas stipulated in the territory of work, with the proper use of available resources. Develop effective customer relationships and promote Novartis as the market leader in general or in specific pharmaceutical areas. To lead, motivate and develop a high-performance team of Sales Representatives. Novartis' main reference in its district.
- Participates in meetings with area management in planning, defining and / or reviewing annual Market Share (MS), Market Share Growth (MSG) and demand targets, verifying market trends and competitive actions, in order to present Proposals and suggestions and contribute to the decision-making process.
- Ensures, together with regional management, the implementation of promotional actions and tactics to achieve the results of Market Share (MS), Market Share Growth (MSG) and demand in the sectors under its responsibility. 3. Plans and manages the execution of promotional plans and actions in its area of action, aiming to obtain the maximum income from available resources in accordance with the objectives outlined, as well as ensuring compliance with or exceeding the established goals in terms of products, participation of Market and profitability.
- Monitors compliance with the established goals of Market Share, Market Share Growth and demand for products under its responsibility, drawing up and implementing action plans to reverse low performance results.
- Monitors and manages the medical panel of your team through the tools available, focusing and properly distributing the investments to the target physicians according to the priorities pointed out and defined in the promotional grid.
- Monitors the quality of the team's medical panel, observing the adequate coverage of visitation, movements of representatives among the various sectors and other variables involved, aiming to ensure a high level of relationship between the organization and the medical class.Requisitos mínimos
Complete superior education.
Desirable specialization or MBA .
English is desirable.
Strong experience in the commercial area or related areas.
Desired experience as a people manager.
Imprescindível residir em Porto Alegre