Descrição da Vaga
This experienced Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall management and delivery of one (or more) IT Capability Initiatives/Launch within the Global IT Transformation Program called LATAM Server Compliance Program. The role of the Project Manager is to manage the day-to-day operations of the project (s). This means ensuring it has the direction, capability and resources to realize its outcomes, with the ultimate goal of delivering the project within agreed timelines, scope and budget, to ensure the benefits are delivered.
Besides strong experience as Project Manager, in this Project is mandatory knowledge and experience with technologies below:
* Win 2008
* Win 2008
* SQL Server 2005
* SQL Server 2008
* SQL Server 2008R2
* Ability to multitask and to prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment – must escalate appropriate issues to management in a timely fashion;
* Ability to work in a matrix organizational structure and manage multiple stakeholders in a global organization;
* Ability to advise and drive desired outcomes with senior program board;
* Experience using Project Management tools e.g. MS Project, MS Planner, Trello, etc.;
* Skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
* University graduates - Project Management Professional Certified (e.g. Prince 2, MSP, MoP or PMP).
* ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.
* Fluent in English.
* Intermediate Spanish is a plus.
**Key responsibilities include management of
* Project's resources to ensure tasks are completed on time, on budget and to the required scope and quality
* Producing the project's deliverables ensuring these meets technical, business and user requirements
* The governance and control processes including risk/issue management, progress reporting etc.
* The communication process e.g. ensure escalation where necessary, takes place to the project leadership
* Dependencies internally within the project, and liaising with other dependent projects and departments 3
* Aligning with the IT Transformation Program delivery methods e.g. Steering Groups, end-project evaluation etc.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 24 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.