Descrição da Vaga
Position Purpose & Summary
Responsible for portfolio and project management activities across all CIS SA
projects, including all phases : leadership, planning, execution, control and
As second role will manage all IBP steps (PMR, DR, SR, IR and MBR) of monthly
process and integration to the business in SA.
Will participate in all IBP steps, facilitates the process, provides feedback
and meeting critiques, monitor action points and also works with CFR Lead in
preparing MBR for the region.
* Leads strategic vision to the project team utilizing a full knowledge of PDP and full knowledge of portfolio management and general business acumen;
* Works closely with the Business Leadership Team in order to define project objectives and scope utilizing expert knowledge of Project management practices and procedures;
* Guarantee the execution and ensure the product is successfully implemented and benefits and value are captured;
* Regularly measures and monitors project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections for projects.
* Accountable for providing the Project Sponsor and stakeholders with a routine status of the project and actively communicating issues or threats;
* Ensure successful completion of all projects phases and closure of all aspects of the project;
* Provides local executive team members with information that supports decision-making to optimize to deliver strategic objectives. Owns action item listing and follow ups for MBR on timely basis. Supports continuous improvement of CIS’s IBP process and ensures organizational adoption and acceptance of the IBP process to improve control and utilization of CIS’s resources. Provides mentorship, coaching and development for team members and IBP step owners as appropriate. Tracks, monitors, and reports process KPIs and maintains master list of assumptions, opportunities and risks, and gap filling actions in the region and product line.
* Ensure that CIS’s IBP process achieves and sustains a Class A performance level with regular performance updates to be supplied in the MBR. Ensures participants critique each review, and lead an IBP annual Class A assessment. Review with Process Leaders any weaknesses in their parts of the process and helping them develop and execute improvement plans.
Education, Experience, Skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
* Bachelor´s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field plus
* Post graduate degree in Project management
* Advanced English level
* Process focused
* Detail oriented with ability to work on multiple tasks at once
* Strong organizational / planning skills
* Ability to prioritize and act with a sense of urgency
* Independent problem solving and decision making skills
* Demonstrated MS Office ability (Word/Excel/Outlook) at an intermediate level
Cargo: Otimização de Processos / Gestão de Projetos