Descrição da Vaga
About Syngenta: Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Role Purpose: To successfully manage and large chemical production site being responsible Process Unit Operations. Provide Autonomous Leadership of FPP Site in line with Syngenta culture and P&S; strategy, Manage the fixed, variable and capital cost performance in line with agreed budgets and targets. Ensure full compliance against all Syngenta standards and local legislation. Ensure all HSE, Quality, Legal and fiscal standards are continuously improved and monitored, Ensure high levels of customer service and responsiveness in line with Syngenta strategy for all products supplied all markets, Identify, motivate and coach key resources to drive and deliver improvement projects, product establishments or performance improvement initiatives. Contribute to the P&S; strategy and support implementation through proactive participation in the Site Management Leadership team
- Guide the integration of HSE and Security into operations resulting in sustainable compliance with the Syngenta HSE and Security Policy, Standards and Codes of Practice creating of a sustainable and effective HSE and Security culture.
- Perform the compliant management of full time and contract staff and labor organizations to ensure efficient and sustainable operations.
- Provide the technical and operational management of production, processing and packaging at Syngenta of all finished goods sold to customers to meet business objectives of cost, quality, reliability and compliance.
- Understanding Quality Management considerations and integrating them in the operational management to build confidence in Syngenta brand thanks to the delivery of reliable, innovative products and services
- Set of financial skills and knowledge required to perform non-finance P&S; jobs.
- Bring the ability to understand, and have the responsibility to manage risk at an acceptable level, by risk identification, assessment, treatment and monitoring throughout the organization and the ability to understand and meet the requirements in a management system context including laws, regulations, and corporate standards.
- Provide the implementation and sustained use of LEAN manufacturing / continuous improvement principles (including culture and behavior).
- Create a sustainable Risk & Compliance culture in P&S; through embedding risk & compliance in the DNA of our people and making risk and compliance part of daily life for us all.
- Strong experience as a Production Manager or Plant Manager for Chemical companies
- Graduated Chemical Engineer
- Desirable MBA or Post-graduation in production or related areas
- Fluent level of English language
- Intermediate level of Spanish
- Advanced office pack
- Full time position
- Availability to work in Paulínia – SP / Brazil
- Must be eligible to work in the country without visa support