Descrição da Vaga
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Prospecting, negotiating and effecting sales with companies with limited potential for business generation.
* Run the visits plan, conducting a survey of the necessary information from customers.
* Contact companies identified as potential customers, making room for negotiations.
* Prepare, under supervision, the project that meets the client's needs and your budget.
* Monitor the financial negotiation, contract signing, and the deployment of the service.
* Education: Studied Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
* Expertise: Technical trading, technical and operational knowledge of enterprise, English fluent, financial analysis, communication, logical reasoning, sales techniques and advanced computer.
* Skill: Interpersonal relationships, focus on results, proactivity, commitment and entrepreneurship.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by_ FORTUNE®_ Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.