Descrição da Vaga
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) é uma empresa biofarmacêutica global focada em pesquisa formada em 2013 a partir da separação do Abbott Laboratories. A missão da Companhia é utilizar a sua experiência, o talento de pessoas dedicadas e uma abordagem única à inovação para o desenvolvimento e comercialização de terapêuticas inovadoras que abordam algumas das patologias mais sérias e complexas do mundo. A AbbVie emprega aproximadamente 30 mil colaboradores em todo o mundo e comercializa seus produtos em mais de 170 países.
Lead the comprehension of patient experience insights across the Brand and In Field Team and develop the Patient Journey to focus the Brand Team on the delivery of patient-centric strategies including CLM engagement and customization within AbbVie business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Lead the comprehension of patient experience insights across the Brand and In Field Team and develop the Patient Journey to focus the Brand Team on the delivery of patient-centric strategies including CLM engagement and customization within AbbVie business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
* Secure input and cross stakeholder viewpoints in order to develop a robust and accurate Patient Journey; propose strategic objectives for the Brand Team review based on Patient Journey findings and challenge and critique Brand Team strategies in order to ensure patient-centricity.
* Ensure all functional deliverables are consistent with branding and deliver emotional messages aligned to Brand Story.
* Guide the design and implementation of all marketing activities and include innovative marketing tactics, traditional and non-traditional partnerships, multi-channel opportunities and multi-stakeholder initiatives in order to meet strategic brand objectives.
* Ensure all in-field materials, strategies and tactics are aligned in order to drive momentum of strategic brand objectives.
* Lead the development of marketing inputs to Strategic Brand Plan, consolidate the 1-year Tactical Brand Plan and coordinate preparation of the Long Range Plan to drive brand success.
* Develop, lead and coach direct reports (if applicable), forecast, monitor brand KPIs, manage budget and brand P&L; (if applicable), track ROI measurements for all marketing activities in order to achieve or exceed brand plan objectives.
* As Brand Team Leader (if applicable)
* Lead the Brand Team around a brand vision and objectives that are shared by all members.
* Ensure Brand Team Members contribute to the development of the Brand strategy through the Brand Planning process in line with strategy defined by Global Brand Team, and ensure adequate involvement of multiple functions as relevant for the Brand objectives.
* Continuously encourage Brand Team members' collaboration and foster team spirit.
* May be responsible for people leadership of other brand team members
* Take accountability and responsibility for Brand Team activities and processes (organize / chair / facilitate Brand Team meetings)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* Relevant experience with proven track record of success in marketing within biotech/ pharmaceutical industry on multiple brands and within multiple team constellations.
* Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic marketing actions.
* Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate cross functional teams.
* Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching of teams and individuals, and in having developed talent and performance managed low performers.
* Solid working knowledge of healthcare environment and evolving landscape.
* Solid knowledge of strategic and tactical marketing principles and techniques including digital knowledge.
* Solid knowledge on finance principles and processes and English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries).
* Marketing track record of success within FMCG, Media and/or Digital/IT industry
* Sales track record of success within biotech/pharmaceutical or any other industry
* Solid knowledge in Virology market