Descrição da Vaga
We’ve seen the difference that Innovative Medical Solutions can make in our lives and are committed to improving patient care and their well-being. We invite you to be a part of a diverse group of employees focused on advancing therapies and expanding into new global markets. We make every life we touch better through our dedication to meaningful innovation, our commitment to people, and our passion for creativity, agility, and high performance.
Boston Scientific is currently seeking an exceptional Inventory Manager to join our winning team in São Paulo, SP, Brazil.
Responsible for supporting country business through the effective management of inventory planning and control. Includes systems, supply chains and physical storage.
- Plans, directs and organizes the storeroom operations to ensure effective delivery of Boston Scientific products to the end user.
- Manages inventory staff including hiring, developing and training of staff.
- Ensures that Company procedures are adhered to in correction with planning and inventory control.
- Develops and maintain relationships with Country Operations and Sales managers and manufacturing sites to ensure proper levels of inventory.
- Ensures that all Company standards and local country requirements for safety are met.
- Participates in driving quality awareness in every employee, while guiding the local organization towards improved performance and customer oriented initiatives.
- Co-ensures that employees are notified of all mandatory training and quality obligations with HR Managers. Tracks completion of mandatory training.
Boston Scientific is an equal Opportunity Employer.