Descrição da Vaga
Medical Affairs Group Manager responsible for cardiometabolism and respiratory products in BI Brazil, leading directly medical managers and indirectly MSLs in the fields of diabetes, hypertension, atrial fibrillation, COPD and asthma. Resposibility for managing Medical Affairs Operations Group leading with Medical Information, HCPs contracts and payments, investigator-initiated trials, compassionate use programs, MSL management KPIs and digital activities within Medical Affairs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive excellence in planning and execution of medical strategies with patient centric approach and close interaction with marketing and market access areas.
- Lead the team with a mindset of leveraging each others' strenghts to deliver results and develop every individual.
- Support digital transformation in Medical Affairs activities..
- Experience in Medical Affairs.
- Experience in team management.
- Medical Doctor.
- English is mandatory.
Boehringer Ingelheim is a research-driven pharmaceutical company and one of the top 20 pharmaceutical firms worldwide. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally in over 100 countries and has more than 47,700 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. In 2014, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 13.3 billion euros. R&D; expenditure corresponds to 23.1% of its net sales.