Descrição da Vaga
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Technology at ADP. It's the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what's possible in our industry.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world.
ADP Labs. Located in Porto Alegre/Brazil, provides software development and infrastructure for world-wide ADP products, working with large scale initiatives across multiple geographies, including Brazil, United States and India. As an internationally distributed software development team, we are hiring:
Software Development Manager I - Production Support
* Provides team leadership on supporting large-scale, multi-component, integrated solutions, while ensuring reliability and operational stability.
* Ensures that the team performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
* Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of an effective workforce.
* Oversees and ensures application of best practices and compliance with processes and standards.
* Monitors performance of processes including incident resolution, root cause analysis, alert management, and continual service improvement in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
* Responsible for ensuring that knowledge of technical disciplines is advanced within the team.
* Applies expertise and experience to improve processes and provide sound guidance to employees.
* Makes decisions on complex issues, where previous experience outside of own area may be relevant.
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related field, or equivalent experience. Master Degree or MBA is desirable;
* Must have demonstrated project management and team leadership abilities. Demonstrates ability to lead a team and promote high levels of individual performance;
* Experience leading IT teams;
* Proven technical leadership skills. Solid J2EE, OO, and Oracle web development background. Experience with a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA);
* Experience with Unix, Linux, MQ, Network communications, firewalls, ADP product interconnectivity;
* Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments;
* Experience with application and database performance, scalability concepts and tuning techniques;
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities on a large scale multi-product architecture, with the ability to lead under pressure;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with an Advanced / Fluent English.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.