Descrição da Vaga
Ecolab is seeking an Account Manager in Training ( AMIT) to join its leading Food & Beverage team. In this position, you will provide cleaning and sanitation solutions to food, beverage, and dairy manufacturing environments through a dual focus on sales and technical service and consultation with new and existing customers. You will contribute to increasing food safety and product quality, enhancing sustainability, and boosting operational efficiency. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Food & Beverage.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Account Manager In Training roles are given exposure to potential career path roles within the organization and are given consideration for our full-time entry level Account Manager opportunities.
What You Will Do:
- An AMIT will work closely with existing Account Managers in customer plant environments, focusing on food safety and food quality through the use of effective and efficient sanitation products and processes.
- As strong business partners, our Account Managers work with customers to develop sanitation plans and programs, evaluate processes and procedures, and identify and implement operational efficiencies.
- As an AMIT you will learn the daily responsibilities of an Ecolab Account Manager as you work on specific value-add projects to develop your sales and interpersonal skills as well as problem solving and mechanical aptitude.
- Candidate must reside in: CITIES/AREA
- Route territory will include: CITIES/AREA
- Work week and shift: DETAILS (including weekend rotation, if applicable)
- Bachelor’s degree in dairy, food or agricultural science, engineering, chemistry, biology or related science or technical field;
- 2 years of technical sales experience or experience working in a food, beverage or dairy processing/manufacturing environment
- Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Willingness to maintain flexibility to accommodate customer requirements with the ability to work varying hours including evenings, weekends and nights
- Willingness to travel throughout a geographic territory
- Strong mechanical ability and understanding of the operations within dairy, beverage, brewery or meat processing industries
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Desire to succeed in a competitive environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong follow-through and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and to adapt to changing priorities