Descrição da Vaga
Manages the on-going delivery of Employee and Accounting Services to all core
Business Units and Corporate Offices in the Americas region to agreed service
levels and cost targets. Responsible for identifying and implementing
appropriate new services and transitioning any new business units or corporate
offices to the Global Shared Services model across geographical boundaries.
Critical to drive ongoing transformation of digital capabilities in line with
other delivery teams in Global Shared Services as well as maintaining high
levels of employee engagement.
KEY WORK OUTPUTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Supports and understands business strategies and mining imperatives whilst ensuring GSS - Global Shared Services alignment to business priorities, projects and service levels delivery according to the Shared Services vision (manage)
- Supports the Head of GSS - Global Shared Services in identifying Accounting & Employee Services’ initiatives to enhance the Operations value
- Identifies and supports application about Global Shared Services strategies to continuously improve service, productivity and drive down costs;
- Manages relationships with Key Business Unit Partners, external vendors and Global information Management
- Technically supports the direct reports regarding accounting and HR Service Lines.
- Identifies and mitigates risks associated with the Americas delivery of services and associated data, information, knowledge and business.
- Develops and manages the GSS - Global Shared Services Americas Risk Register in the integrated risk management process (Managerial and advisory authority)
- Develops strategic initiatives to ensure continuous improvement and innovation within all service lines.
- Exploits existing technology to further optimise processes leveraging ERP functionality delivering process alignment and global standardisation as appropriate.
- Aligns with wider digital transformation initiatives across GSS to deliver improved value and service to customers
- Designs and delivers new services as appropriate
- Manages Shared Services teams effectively and efficiently (manage)
- Negotiate and ensure appropriate Service Levels are defined and signed off with key stakeholders
- Timely and accurate delivery of payroll, organisation management, employee and contractor engagement, training course management, training record management, performance management and Ellipse maintenance services.
- Manage and monitor Key Performance Indicators and liaise with key stakeholders.
- Ensure the corporate reporting including: monthly financial results, interim and year end statutory information, upload of forecasts and budgets.
- Ensure appropriate control mechanisms are in place to govern the accuracy, integrity and quality in the delivery of any data generated by Employee Services.
- Degree in IT, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent;
MBA or Post Graduation equivalent would be an added advantage;
Senior Management experience in Shared Services leadership and strategy;
Candidates interested in the position should send updated resume to the email
Please, the email subject should be the same position´s name
Advertised: 02 Jul 2018 E. South America Standard Time
Applications close: 20 Jul 2018 23:55 E. South America Standard Time