Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 174493
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose & Objective of Position
The GCGB-Partner Solution Center intern will be part of the GCGB-Partner Solution Center LAC team. His/her main function is to provide support; assist in the planning and coordination of projects, day to day operations, processes and presentations.
Expectations & Tasks
- Support operational and administrative for GCGB-Partner Solution Center LAC;
- Creating and maintaining executive reports and statistics (i.e. Quarterly Reviews, Opportunities report, etc);
- Support the sales process working directly with GCGB-Partner Solution Center LAC Director or Solution Center Manager of LAC South;
- Help and support the Enablement Programs development and execution (i.e. Knowledge Share Infosessions, Internal Trainings, etc);
- Knowledge Management support (Set up and manage Internal Communities, C-rooms, etc);
- Support for Partner Packaged Solution;
- Support to run Internal Projects / Initiatives for Innovations, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP SucessFactors;
- Internal meetings organizer inside GCGB-Partner Solution Center LAC;
- Help and support planning and control GCGB-Partner Solution Center LAC activities;
- Administrative tasks (i.e. Document translation in EN, PT or ES, Rooms reservations, Open shopping cart, etc).
Skills / Competencies
- Advanced knowledge on Office Package,especially Powerpoint and Excel with deep experience in developing complex Excel spreadsheets with Macros / Pivot Tables.
- Soft skills: creative, highly result driven, have interest in Social Media, ability of working alone and to interact with teams virtually, able to communicate effectively via email and telephone ( Skip Business), willing to learn new skills, proactive, detail-oriented and highly organized to multitask, goal-focused.
- Major degree in System Analysis, Information Systems, Science of Computers, Engineering , General Management;
- Preferably students who will graduate in two years timeframe.
*No previous work experience necessary. *
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, SAP, Information Systems, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering