Descrição da Vaga
We're looking for a Full-Stack / Lead Developer, self-managed and experienced.
Hands-on is a must and we need someone who isn't worried about what it takes to deliver but in each way it's going to be delivered!
We have a huge flow of volume and a huge database on online shopping behavior. So everything must be planned and perfectly executed. We like to say that it's like navigating a huge ship but with the agility of a speed boat.
You must have very good management and logic skills, statistics, and algorithm. Machine Learning is our rule number one here.
It's very important that you're aligned with our online culture because in the end of the day you'll be evaluated by what you and your team have delivered.
Final thing, we love to pay bonuses for projects developed on time, cos you must be always motivated!
What you'll have the opportunity to do:
- Work directly with the owners
- Manage, coordinate, build and work with a great team of experienced devs
- Show your skills working with PHP, MongoDB
- Architect, design and improve products that are being used by more than 650 clients
- Since we're present in the top retailers you'll have the chance to work with an incredible amount of volume and data which is something only seen here
- Prove and improve your skills in development
- Gain insight into how each company product in the ecosystem works
- A strong desire to grow a team and learn to solve complex problems at scale
- Experience with a NoSQL database such as MongoDB / Redis
- Experience working with AWS products
- Apache / Nginx / Elastic Search / Cluster / Auto Scaling;
- Machine Learning
- Experience managing IT teams.
- Knowledgable of security best practices
It's even better if you have:
- Worked with Big Data and AI
- A passion for exploring new technologies and keeping on the cutting edge
- Played a major or lead role in an agile team
- Hands-on experience using MongoDB, Elastic Search and other AWS products
- Experience building rich, interactive client-side applications and understand the limitations reached at scale (Knowledge of AngularJS a plus!)
- Used various testing frameworks (bonus for test driven development) in the past
- Worked on an Enterprise facing product in the past and understand the best practices
- Ruby on Rails
- Machine learning
A vaga aceita trabalho remoto?