Descrição da Vaga
Cheesecake Labs is a web/mobile development and design company headquartered in Florianópolis - Brazil, but with a solid integration with the Silicon Valley, in the US. We make partnership with startups with great disruption potential - and we develop mobile solutions for them.
We are looking for a Full-stack Web Developer in Florianópolis/SC area who is comfortable with the most recent trends and standards in web development, as seen in the Silicon Valley. The employee is going to work in the development of web applications using the latest tech stacks, along with international and multicultural teams, in joint projects with our partners.
We offer: stock options, career plan, trimestral bonus, above average salary, flexible working time, geek culture, 24/7 snacks, beers and a unique work environment.
Some activities you would do on a typical day at Cheesecake Labs:
- Develop and maintain Web Frontend applications
- Interact with other teams and professionals, including other developers, designers, project managers and stakeholders
- Create outstanding interfaces
- Make sure the application has a great user experience
- Assist in the creation and implement mockups
- Understand the needs of our partners and come up with solutions for their problems
- Participate in Sprint Plannings and daily stand-up meetings
- Build estimates and plan roadmaps
- Develop and maintain Backend solutions using Django, Elixir, Node, Serverless, etc
- Develop high-tech features like IOT, IA, Cache, Push Notification, Deeplink, and all the new technologies from Bay Area.
- Build docker images that can run on top of AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, SQS, EB, etc) or PaaS services (Heroku, Openshift)
- Model databases using MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB or NOSql with MongoDB, Cassandra, MariaDB.
- Write beautiful, readable, bug-free and scalable code
- Make sure the application solves real-world problems
- Review code of other developers
In order to succeed, you'll likely need the following skills:
- Familiar with ReactJS and/or others Single Page Application libraries
- Experience with Git
- Experience with RESTful backend applications, specially built with Django
- Experience with deployment processes like Docker, CircleCI, AWS, Heroku
- Experience with different databases
- Experience with UNIX systems and terminal usage
- Knowledge about clean code, design patterns, and reactive programming
- Knowledge about basic design principles
- Being self-taught
- Being up-to-date with latest news and technologies about Frontend and Backend
- English proficiency
- Good communication skills, both in verbal and writing
This is a full-time position located on our cool Florianopolis/SC.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.