Descrição da Vaga
door2door is a leading mobility software company with Headquarters in Berlin. Our software platform enables public transport companies and local authorities to optimise their public transport network with data-driven on-demand transport solutions. We envision a car-free city – and we strongly believe it's time to go beyond static routes, stagnant schedules and inefficient transport systems. As the world becomes more urban, it’s increasingly vital to fight traffic congestion, reduce carbon emissions, and connect people traveling along the same route.
When joining our team in Porto Alegre, you’ll become part of an exciting moment in door2door history: building a brand new office! This means that you’ll have the opportunity to influence our hiring decisions, build new processes and have ownership over the project you’ll work on. All of this, while working at a modern, pet friendly office that is in complete sync with our team in Berlin.
You’ll get to be a part of a talented team, who is truly working in an agile environment and with the most recent technologies. Some of our perks include time and budget for you to invest in your personal development, the opportunity to practice your English and plenty of social occasions and delicious treats! We support and encourage a strong work-life balance!
We'll need you to:
- Build powerful tools to extract, refine and understand data
- Build Dashboards to help us and our partners to make better decisions
- Build amazing products by providing data or an API to other teams
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within a team
- Learn new technologies and share your knowledge with other team members
- Using and improving maps. Lots of maps!
You need to have:
- Passion for working with Open Source software and data
- Willingness to learn new languages and tools and courage to try new approaches and technologies
- Proud of beautifully crafted and well-tested code
- Enthusiasm to change public transport into a dynamic, on-demand, self-driving experience
- Experience or knowledge with any of the following is a bonus; Amazon Web Services (EB, S3, Lambda, Boto), OpenStreetMap, GTFS, PostgreSQL (+PostGIS) or NoSQL, React, Sinatra, Rspec
We value those who love a challenge, love to raise the bar in their area of expertise and would love to make a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. We're an exciting bunch from over 20 nations and have offices in Berlin & Porto Alegre (Brazil). On top of that we offer...
* A rewarding stock option plan connecting you directly to the success of the company
* Support for Learning & Development - time spent on your growth is very important to us
* Pick the tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware, to software, to your work environment, we've literally got your back.
* Possibilities to brush up your language skills!
* The greatest benefit is becoming part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
Check out more of our benefits & perks: here