Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 168628
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
CONTEXT OF THE INTERNSHIP
SAP Tax Declaration Framework , is a well-established product in the context of Brazilian taxes. We want to continue this journey adding new functionalities in order to fulfill customer needs. Technologies like machine learning allows computers to take in large amounts of data, process it, and teach themselves new skills using that input. It’s a way to achieve artificial intelligence using a “learn by doing” process.
Tax Analysis and Optimization is the next step of SAP Tax Declaration Framework. With Tax Analysis and Optimization, Tax Declaration Framework customers will uncover the power of tax data. SAP Tax Declaration powered by machine learning algorithms should include new features and APIs for automation to save time on manual and repetitive tasks, generate insights on taxes, and maintain greater control over the declaration of taxes.
Your job would be to augment the technical knowhow of our Development team by working on internal software development projects to create new or improve/extend existing our machine learning solutions. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with experienced ta analysts and machine learning developers to gain their feedback and insights.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Take ownership of customer success by focusing on their needs when we design features, write code, write tests and fix bugs.
* Delivering software ready to ship after every sprint by collaborating with team members to design, implement and test smart repeatable solutions.
* Build features optimized to work in both the cloud and on premise software.
* Implement responsive front-end using HTML5 and SAPUI5 and/or deliver performant back-end machine-learning algorithms.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Pursuing a University degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software engineering or equivalent.
* Eager to learn and passionate about software technologies.
* Good communication and teamwork skills, able to understand others’ ideas as well as articulating your own effectively.
* Solid understanding of Object oriented design concepts
* Exposure to web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
* Development experience with Java, C# or C++
No previous work experience necessary.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Developer, ERP, Information Technology, Intern, Engineer, Technology, Engineering, Entry Level