Descrição da Vaga
Loggi is connecting Brazil, re-inventing logistics with technology and creating new experience of express delivery.
Through a software-first approach, we are creating from the ground-up a last-mile logistics network which is fast, cost-efficient and reliable. Our technology connects businesses (e-commerce, restaurants and offices) to a network of thousands of independent couriers cutting though Brazilian urban congestion, making user’s life easier and improving their living standards.
We believe different people think differently, which leads us to diverse solutions and new ways of making it happen. We are committed with diversity in multiple ways: race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion and disabled person.
- Have a good grasp on web applications and it’s fundamentals: HTTP, TCP/IP, security, REST, browser and other clients.
- Knows HTML and CSS well, are comfortable outputting multi-platform, responsive and maintainable HTML and CSS
- Are good at organizing your own time and schedule. We don't micro-manage.
- Are serious about shipping working code: leverage automating testing in it’s various incarnations: unit tests, end to end tests and the associated tool-set (ci servers, unittests, integration tests)
- Believe in data driven decisions, like to plan, collect, analyze and present metrics, from low level stuff to business goals and KPIs.
- Are a practitioner (or eager to learn) about functional programming: our newer code is written with React, Immutable.js and Relay.
We will eat our hearts out if you:
- Have experience with functional programming.
- Like to help out with user stories, interaction flow and other non-technical deliverables.
- Has experience setting up front end testing infrastructure
- Freedom to think and explore.
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced Startup.
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull****
- Competitive compensation based on your experience
- Choice of tools
- Score 10.5 out of 12 on Joel’s test
- We will gift to you a technical updating conference of your choosing, after completing one year as a Logger
Apply to this post! :)