Descrição da Vaga
Loggi is building an entire new class of logistics: a last-mile solution that's powering same day delivery and blurring the line between on-line and off-line for retail.
Loggi is working hard to leapfrog hundreds of years of poor infrastructure investment. We are positive that our effort is a net gain for the world and that it is, and will keep making a large impact in emerging markets. Our work is original, hence our challenges are unique. Your work is reflected daily in the thousands of drivers whose life Loggi is changing, as well as in the many customers who are surprised to receive timely, predictable and pleasant service.
Our product has incredible complexity as it weaves on-line and off-line elements, software and physical services, and interfaces with both business and end consumers. It is the focal point for an operational, sales and engineering heavy company.
Development is our #1 asset, and we take code quality seriously. At Loggi you will be pushing code live daily through continuous deployment and will use the tools to make that a reality (CI, automated testing). Come work with a small and focused team on making logistics in Brazil actually work.
We’re not looking for just a good coder, but someone responsible for growing a technical culture of excellence: quality obsessed and fast moving. We want someone who can brainstorm, design validate and help us moving forward to delight our customers and be the very best in urban logistics.
We believe that there are vastly superior workflows for UI development right now. Making use of functional programming when possible, static analysis and declarative data sync we're seeing a massive gain in productivity and correctness. Our current front-end setup includes React, Flowtype and GraphQL and it's being written in ES6. We use Webpack in our build pipeline.
- Have a good grasp on web applications and it’s fundamentals: HTTP, TCP/IP, security, REST, browser and other clients.
- Knows HTML and CSS well, are comfortable outputting multi-platform, responsive and maintainable HTML and CSS
- Are good at organizing your own time and schedule. We don't micro-manage.
- Are serious about shipping working code: leverage automating testing in it’s various incarnations: unit tests, end to end tests and the associated tool-set (ci servers, unittests, integration tests)
- Believe in data driven decisions, like to plan, collect, analyze and present metrics, from low level stuff to business goals and KPIs.
- Are a practitioner (or eager to learn) about functional programming: our newer code is written with React, Immutable.js and Relay.
We will eat our hearts out if you:
- Have experience with functional programming.
- Like to help out with user stories, interaction flow and other non-technical deliverables.
- Has experience setting up front end testing infrastructure
- Freedom to think and explore.
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced Startup.
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull****
- Competitive compensation based on your experience
- Choice of tools
- Score 10.5 out of 12 on Joel’s test
- We will gift to you a technical updating conference of your choosing, after completing one year as a Logger
Loggi is a startup tackling logistics and same day delivery in São Paulo, Brazil. Clients love our platform, and so do drivers. Founded in 2013 we're growing over 20% a month. We've recently closed a series B round in August 2015 with Dragoneer Investment Group, Monashees Capital and Qualcomm Ventures.
* Apply to this post! We'll get back to you in no more than 72 hours.
* We will send a small assignment, to be done on your home and some questions. This shouldn't take more than 1 or two hours of your time. These will be the starting point of a technical interview, which is on-site, and takes one hour. It should help us asses what's your technical skill and thought process like.
* After that, there will be one final on site interview with our CTO and co-founder. It will help us understand more about your work culture and also give us the opportunity to explain where Loggi is going, and what kind of culture we're creating.
When this process is done we'll either make an offer or send feedback soon.