Descrição da Vaga
Work in a dynamic team to provide solutions for Web Frontend applications:
* Development of new features;
* Maintenance of existing applications Participate in the complete cycle of development from requirements gathering, development and testing;
* Participate in technical discussions with customer.
* Experience with HTML/CSS;
* Experience with Restful services;
* Experience with nodeJS (and Express);
* Experience with relational databases and SQL;
* Experience with agile development (SCRUM);
* Experience with unit testing (w/ Jasmine, Mocha/Sinon, Jest, Ava or Tape);
* Strong knowledge in Linux as a Power User;
* Experience/knowledge on CI tools like Jenkins or similar;
* English Fluency Written/Spoken.
* Experience with Functional Programming;
* Experience with CSS Pre-Processors (SASS, LESS);
* Experience with Build Frameworks/Bundlers/Compilers (e.g. Gulp, Webpack, Browserify, Rollup, Babel or Closure Compiler);
* Knowledge of Flow, TypeScript or any other Type System;
* Knowledge of ImmutableJS, Mori or any other Immutable Data Library;
* Knowledge of Microservice Architecture;
* Knowledge of any Message Oriented Middleware (e.g. ActiveMQ);
* Knowledge of JavaSE/JavaEE;
* Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or any other Container/Deploy Manager.
A vaga aceita trabalho remoto?