Descrição da Vaga
Loggi is connecting all of Brazil by reinventing logistics through technology and creating a brand new express delivery experience for customers.
Through a software-first approach, we have built a logistics network that generates economy, efficiency, and reliance. Our technology connects offices, restaurants, and e-commerce services to various transportation agents who work with agility in the Brazilian traffic, and who offer support to individuals who need to deliver products on a daily basis. All of this while also generating a positive impact on the lives of all the drivers registered on our platform.
We are permanently committed to diversity. Because we believe different people think differently, we always welcome diverse solutions and new ways of making entrepreneurship happen. This commitment is universal: regardless of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, or disabilities, you can find your place here at Loggi.
- Have a good grasp on web applications and it’s fundamentals: HTTP, TCP/IP, security, REST, browser and other clients;
- Knows HTML and CSS well, are comfortable outputting multi-platform, responsive and maintainable HTML and CSS;
- Are good at organizing your own time and schedule (we don't micro-manage);
- Are serious about shipping working code: leverage automating testing in it’s various incarnations: unit tests, end to end tests and the associated tool-set (ci servers, unittests, integration tests);
- Believe in data driven decisions, like to plan, collect, analyze and present metrics, from low level stuff to business goals and KPIs;
- Are a practitioner (or eager to learn) about functional programming: our newer code is written with React, Immutable.js and Relay.
We will love it if you:
- Have experience with functional programming;
- Like to help out with user stories, interaction flow and other non-technical deliverables;
- Has experience setting up front-end testing infrastructure.
- Freedom to think and explore;
- Fun, laid-back environment in a fast-paced startup;
- Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull****;
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- Choice of tools;
- Score 10.5 out of 12 on Joel’s test;
- We will gift to you a technical updating conference of your choosing, after completing one year as a Logger.
Apply to this post! :)