Descrição da Vaga
A Loggi, serviço online de entrega expressa que conecta o cliente diretamente com o mensageiro através do computador ou do celular. Visamos revolucionar o mercado de logística através da nossa tecnologia proprietária. Acreditamos que um bom ambiente de trabalho - importamos as melhores práticas do Vale do Silício - junto com funcionários contextualizados e proativos podem gerar resultados incríveis e oferecer grandes perspectivas de crescimento.
Loggi is building an entire new class of logistics: a last-mile solution that's powering same day delivery and blurring the line between on-line and off-line for retail.
Loggi is working hard to leapfrog hundreds of years of poor infrastructure investment. We are positive that our effort is a net gain for the world and that it is, and will keep making a large impact in emerging markets. Our work is original, hence our challenges are unique. Your work is reflected daily in the thousands of drivers whose life Loggi is changing, as well as in the many customers who are surprised to receive timely, predictable and pleasant service.
Our product has incredible complexity as it weaves on-line and off-line elements, software and physical services, and interfaces with both business and end consumers. It is the focal point for an operational, sales and engineering heavy company.
Development is our #1 asset, and we take code quality seriously. At Loggi you will be pushing code live daily through continuous deployment and will use the tools to make that a reality (CI, automated testing). Come work with a small and focused team on making logistics in Brazil actually work.
We're not looking for just a good coder, but someone responsible for growing a technical culture of excellence: quality obsessed and fast moving. We want someone who can brainstorm, design validate and help us moving forward to delight our customers and be the very best in urban logistics.
We believe that there are vastly superior workflows for UI development right now. Making use of functional programming when possible, static analysis and declarative data sync we're seeing a massive gain in productivity and correctness. Our current front-end setup includes React, Flowtype and GraphQL and it's being written in ES6. We use Webpack in our build pipeline. We provide:
* Freedom to think and explore.
* Fun, laid-back environment in a fast paced Startup.
* Feedback and brainstorming directly with the founders. No bureaucracy, no bull
* Competitive compensation based on your experience
* Choice of tools
* Score 10.5 out of 12 on Joel's test
* One conference per year fully paid, anywhere.
Loggi is a startup tackling logistics and same day delivery in São Paulo, Brazil. Clients love our platform, and so do drivers. Founded in 2013 we're growing over 20% a month. We've recently closed a series B round in August 2015 with Dragoneer Investment Group, Monashees Capital and Qualcomm Ventures.
- R$510 no Alelo Refeição
- R$600 para transporte no Alelo Despesas (pode ser usado em gasolina, sacado, usado no Uber...)
- PLR semestral que pode chegar a até 7 salários, dependendo do desempenho individual e da empresa
- Plano de saúde pela Amil (para colaborador(a) e filho(a)s, com desconto de apenas R$1)
- Plano dental pela Porto Seguro (para colaborador(a) e filho(a)s, com desconto de apenas R$1)
- Seguro de Vida pela Chubb