Descrição da Vaga
Cheesecake Labs is a web/mobile development and design company headquartered in Florianópolis - Brazil, but with a solid integration with the Silicon Valley, in the US. We make partnership with startups with great disruption potential - and we develop mobile solutions for them.
We plan to expand our operations to other cities and so we are looking for a Front-End Developer in the area who is comfortable with the most recent trends and standards in web design, as seen in the Silicon Valley. The employee is going to work in the development of web applications using the latest tech stacks, along with international and multicultural teams, in joint projects with our partners.
We offer: stock options, career plan, trimestral bonus, above average salary, flexible working time, geek culture, 24/7 snacks, beers and a unique work environment.
Some activities you would do on a typical day at Cheesecake Labs:
- Develop and maintain Web Frontend applications
- Interact with other teams and professionals, including other developers, designers, project managers and stakeholders
- Create outstanding interfaces
- Write beautiful, readable and scalable code
- Review code of other developers
- Make sure the application has a great user experience
- Assist in the creation and implement mockups
- Understand the needs of our partners and come up with solutions for their problems
- Participate in Sprint Plannings and daily stand-up meetings
- Build estimates and plan roadmaps
In order to succeed, you'll likely need the following skills:
- Familiar with ReactJS and/or others Single Page Application libraries
- Knowledge about clean code, design patterns, and reactive programming
- Knowledge about basic design principles
- Being self-taught
- Being up-to-date with latest news and technologies about Frontend
- English proficiency
- Good communication skills, both in verbal and writing
- Experience with Git
This is a full-time position to work remotely until we open our new brand office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.