Descrição da Vaga
By applying the latest data science and engineering to create advanced technologies, The Climate Corp., a Monsanto division, is leading the way in digital agriculture. Monsanto is committed to bringing a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world. For those looking to make their mark on the world, few industries have more potential for great impact than agriculture.
* Own the development and management of the income statement for The Climate Corporation in Brazil
* Partner in developing programs and marketing campaigns
* Lead and partner with the business in the development of long-range plans for specific business lines
* Lead forecasting of results and work with business partners to optimize results in season as dynamics change
* Deliver valuable and timely analysis to executives to support sound business decision making
* Drive business analysis, valuation and financial modeling support for business expansion, new product launches and other ad-hoc analysis
* Assist in the integration of newly acquired companies
* Provide monthly management reports and metrics analysis to the Climate Brazil Business Lead
* Champion process improvement and implementation of best practices
* 5+ years of Accounting or Finance experience.
* Solid financial knowledge including GAAP
* Advanced Microsoft Excel & Power Point skills
* Prior experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis role
* Working knowledge of SAP financial modules and/or Net Suite
* Knowledge of Hyperion SmartView
* CPA or MBA a plus
* Ability to communicate effectively and develop business partnerships with both finance and non-finance customers;
* Agility – Ability to perform in ambiguous situations often with incomplete information. Willingness to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and changing priorities.
* Desire to drive continuous process improvements
* Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Need to be confident with the ability to persuade and influence others.
* Results oriented – Autonomous and self driven with an “act as owner” mentality. Problem solving skills