Descrição da Vaga
About the company:
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
About the job:
The FP &A area is responsible for managing 99’s P&L. This means that we are business partner of all areas and we help them to manage the business in the most profitable way possible. We are diligent, and we pro actively seek to be present in all discussions providing the finance bias.
The FP &A Specialist will be responsible for controlling the budget of our non-operational expenses, working alongside the areas to ensure we are being efficient in the way we spend our money. Besides that, will have a close relation with Head Quarter, to guarantee we are always aligned.
We’re looking for someone that truly cares about people, curious and willing to work on an environment in constant change.
- Control and project our budget of non-operational expenses
- Be business partner of all areas, helping them to control their budget and spend them on an efficient way
- Be our Head Quarter focal point
- Prepare and report for HQ all our main deliverables
The Successful applicant:
- Be graduated at Business, Economy, Engineer or related areas
- Experience of 5 years or more in Finance, preferably with experience in budget control
- Speak English fluently
- Experience with Office Suite (Power Point and Excel)
- Be curious, pro active and resilient to deal with an environment in constant change
- Good communication skills
- Be willing to work a lot and help us change the Urban Mobility in Latin America