Descrição da Vaga
* Cargill Bioindustrial – Global growing business, with regional hubs, that
deliver problem-solving innovations with sustainable ag-based technologies to
The job of the CBI Regional FP&A Lead will include activities that will help
the business grow within the industrial space within Brazil. Activities will
be value creation focused and forward looking to identify opportunities to
improve performance across this diverse region. Subject focus areas include
Competitive Excellence (CE), Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), NPSS analysis and
delivery, Integrated Business Plan (IBP), Supply Chain, SGA Optimization, and
Business Financial Analysis. Position includes analyzing data to provide
insight into evaluating product mix, margin components, potential acquisition
targets, customers, processing sites as well as ways to continue to reduce
SG&A. By relying on the Accounting & Finance team to produce accurate and
timely financial and management reports, this position provides analysis and
insight to the regional teams on various topics. Behavior set requires strong
communication, ability to build strong relationships, and transparency. This
role will work closely with the CBI Brazil General Manager, broad mgmt teams
and Global FPA Director.
* • Product Group Analysis
o Partner with commercial and business development teams to provide insight on
evaluating existing product margin streams, NPSS margins and growth plans, and
o Coordinate capital spending prioritization and alignment for the regions –
develop strategies across both base and nonbase projects.
o Develop and enhance analytic capabilities improving financial analysis
expertise. Collaborate with other FPA leads in the Brazil region for best
practice and shared learnings.
o Key metrics development and scenario planning around AOE, EBITDA, NPSS,
Working Capital, ROGI, Other.
o Partner with A&F group to deliver on reporting needs and act as a liaison
between A&F and Business for key reporting needs and tools.
• Competitive Excellence and Business Competitiveness
o Identify opportunities to improve business performance and complexity within
competitive excellence areas.
o Perform root cause analysis on identified business performance gaps.
o Deploy finance expertise on pricing projects, margin analysis, supply chain
opportunities and SGA initiatives.
o Understands and offers recommendations on pricing mechanisms for regions and
markets that CIS plays in.
• Business Partnering and leveraging of resources
o Work closely with the regional general managers in helping drive growth
within the business. Make recommendations, influence others, execute.
o Many areas are transforming within CBI – Regions, Category, Pricing, etc.
Working across these these teams with a win/win change mindset will be
imperative to move growth business forward.
• Mergers and Acquisitions
o Team on project management and resources required to develop and execute on
CIS M&A game board, MADJV activities and projects, and investment analysis
within both regions. This also includes analysis and thought leadership on
driving growth on previous acquisitions to drive growth from business
• - Other. Within FPA space, there will be additional business needs that
* Ability to travel internationally.
Education, Experience, Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance or other Business related degree;
• Relevant experience;
• Proven partner who has worked closely with cross-functional and senior
• Solid grounding in financial metrics, balance sheet and income statement
analysis, MADJV, and commitment analysis and preparation;
• Demonstrated strategic and thought leadership;
• Ability to synthesize data into clear, actionable plans;
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization and
build trust across multiple stakeholder groups;
• Design, develop and implement value-added business analytics;
• Ability to understand the business and the key drivers of success. Business
• Ability to partner closely with Finance and Accounting teams for key
• Experience in business expansion, divestiture, or acquisition;
• Demonstrated ability with customer interactions;
• Experience in a speciality chemical business.
Cargo: Finanças / Contabilidade