Descrição da Vaga
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Foreign Trade department is a key function with the Supply Chain organization and has a Center of Excellence spirit to serve the business partners. We operate in a very challenging environment and we offer employees plenty of opportunities areas to make a mark and grow thru the career.
As a Global Company, the candidate will navigate thru different processes and operations and will oversee the end-to-end import and export flows, interacting with different service partners and suppliers.Not least, the candidate will have the opportunity to work regionally with LAS trade operations.
* Execute End-To-End activities from Order Entry to Delivery within time, cost and quality agreed standards/metrics
* Interface with Suppliers (Affiliates and Third-Parties), 3PL's (freight forwarders, customs brokers, local transportation companies), Henkel functions (Logistics, CS, Finance/Tax, Purchase, Procurement, Supply)
* Support service target achievement (OTIF, ECSL), Cost Target achievement (Landed Cost, L12, Standard Cost) and Quality target achievement (Health Checks, Document compliance).
- Previous experience in Foreign Trade
- Knowledge in SAP and ImportSys/ExportSys systems
- Fluent English
- Spanish is desirable
JOB ID: 190000W1