Descrição da Vaga
- Área e especialização profissional: Contábil, Finanças, Economia - Finanças
- Nível hierárquico: Analista
- Local de trabalho: São Paulo, SP
- Job Purpose:
- The Financial Analyst role is responsible for all aspects of the company's payment process, including:
- Vendor and employee expense report processing and reconciliation (for both billable and non-billable costs)
- Accurate reporting of expenses
- Maintains positive relationship with vendors
- Ensures the accounts payable process is as efficient as possible for Finance, our vendors and employees
- He/she must have excellent communication and customer service skills to collaborate effectively with colleagues and external clients.
- Tasks and responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Ensure that expenses are accurately recorded and in compliance with fiscal requirements.
- Maintenance of approved vendors.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Reconciliation of vendor statements.
- Reconciliation of corporate credit cards and cash advances.
- Support cash flow development.
- Deliver defined reports requested by management.
- Work with regional colleagues to standardize processes.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are aligned for all activities.
- Knowledge and experience:
- Accounting, Business Administration or Finance degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounts payable
- Familiarity with fiscal requirements
- Good communication skills
- High Intermediate English Level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Qualification and specialist skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, positive, motivated, innovative, proactive, flexible and conscientious
- High levels of integrity, loyalty and discretion
- Flexibility in work schedule and ability to handle peaks in workload intensity
- Able to handle demanding clients
- Values teamwork and skilled at collaborating with colleagues throughout the region
- Escolaridade Mínima: Ensino Superior
- Formação desejada: Administração de empresas, Ensino Superior; Gestão Financeira, Ensino Superior; Ciências contábeis, Ensino Superior
- Português (Nativo - Requerido), Inglês (Avançado - Requerido)
- Assistência médica, Assistência odontológica, Estacionamento, Seguro de Vida, Vale-refeição, Vale-transporte
- Título da vaga Financial Analyst
- Empresa CONTROL RISKS
Seguir esta empresa
* Jornada Período Integral
* Tipo de contrato Efetivo – CLT
* Salário A combinar
* Localidade São Paulo, SP