Descrição da Vaga
- Roles and responsibilities:
- Monitoring/analyzing business performance
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Sales and Finance
- Partnering with business team to develop business cases
- Facilitating financial review meetings with multiple sales people and leadership
- Provide financial modelling for commercial proposals and plans, including modelling scenarios for channels/customers, as well as provide recommendations and action plans.
- Identify growth opportunities, influence business partners, and drive effective decision making
- Analyze financial viability of investments, mainly GP and ROI
- Provide recommendations to improve Customer / Channel Profitability.
- Responsible for rationalization, optimization and control of GTN budget
- Support in commercial policy revisions
- Be an active member of the Finance team and work closely alongside other team members to ensure accurate and robust customer and brand P&Ls;
- Ensure the necessary orientation and training to Sales team in order to be always in compliance with SOX and with J&J; policies.
- - Business Administration / Finance
- Strong Finance Knowledge (accounting, P&L;, ROI, etc)
- Advanced Excel
- Previous experience as Finance BP
Percentage of travel: 10%
- Latin America-Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo
- J&J; do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)