Descrição da Vaga
Power Water & Process Technologies
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
* Assist with the new business process and working with Finance and Business Managers.
* Monthly reporting and report production, daily modeling, analysis and reporting and financial Analysis.
* Perform monthly income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.
* Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
* Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.
* Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
* Responsible for performing projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management.
* Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
* Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
* Support Financial Planning & Analysis(FP&A) business unit analysts.
* Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
* Describe an insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business area partners and management to drive business results.
* Understand and facilitate the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicate useful information, and to provide practical business leadership to drive business decision making across the company.
* Identify non-value added processes within the department and seeks solutions.
* A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
* Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles
* Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required
* Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required
* Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
* Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
* Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership