Descrição da Vaga
The Field Marketing Specialist will help develop and execute a variety of marketing programs, including online and in-person events, and report on the performance of each campaign element.
The Marketing Program Specialist will also assist with the creation of the marketing plan to drive attendance to these programs, specially to put together web landing pages, emails, and digital marketing plans. Candidates should have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for detail and a willingness to work together as a team to meet our deadlines and lead generation goals.
The right person will also be able to provide input into the program strategy, conceiving of new ideas and working to make these programs more effective as part of the overall MicroStrategy go-to-market strategy. We are looking for the person who has been the task executioner of multiple marketing projects, and is ready to not just execute, but start taking on more of an ownership role. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment, working on a variety of projects and is able to prioritize based on business goals.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Responsible for the Demand and Nurture program from offer emails, forms, landing pages to profiling and segmentation. Website content management, Reporting and Analytics.
- Lead our digital marketing and web analytics requirements and reporting initiatives to include aligning with key stakeholders to gather requirements and KPI’s as well as actively engaging with our partners to share actionable insights and recommendations.
- Own the webcast program by driving the editorial calendar and working with internal and external stakeholders to execute the webcasts in ReadyTalk
- Support the regional events
- Assist in the creation and execution of marketing plans that support the program, including email, online advertising, social media, field enablement and partner sponsorships
- Report on program performance on a regular basis using Salesforce.com
- Deliver regular communication to the field regarding program information, updates, expected involvement and access to promotional materials
- Update and maintain online registration system in Cvent
- Manage vendor coordination, obtain quotes, submit purchase orders and track invoices
- Respond to ad hoc field and customer inquiries, and respond in a timely manner
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Well rounded marketing or events experience
- Experience with Marketo or equivalent and Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical thinking and provide analytical insights are essential
- Organizational skills; must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Extremely effective and proactive communicator capable of prioritizing and managing multiple tasks efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical insight, and outstanding problem solving skills
- Forward thinker eager to gain experience and expand position
- Bonus points for: experience with Cvent; understanding of CRM, especially Salesforce.com, SEO/SEM and media tagging experience a plus