Descrição da Vaga
Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing expert to generate awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services' (AWS) cloud computing platform in Brazil, based in Sao Paulo. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
The Field Marketing Manager is an integral part of the outbound marketing team who is responsible for delivering programs and will be the face of marketing for the segment sales team.
* Develop field marketing programs or tools that help acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth across key customer segments.
* Execute marketing programs designed to meet sales objectives include events, communication tools, demand generation and contact acquisition.
* Provide input and assist in execution of programs to reach customer targets by vertical, and regularly communicate marketing programs and results.
* Develop a deep understanding of the business and act as primarily marketing contact with sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
* Leverage global marketing resources to fill sales requirements and find ways to invent and simplify to address sales needs without large budgets.
* Inform regional demand generation planning process with deep expertise of customer targets, sales strategy and pipeline to ensure greatest possible success of programs. Ensure that target customers are top of mind in all regional marketing activities.
* Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with Field Sales, Pre-sales, Demand Generation and Solution Architects teams to support their goals, working in conjunction with other marketing leaders in your geography and with peers in the corporate office in the US, increasing engagement with marketing and drive program support.
The right candidate has successful experience in results-driven marketing, an unbridled passion for technology, accountability and an entrepreneurial spirit. Guarantee Field Mkt Plan Execution and Sales interaction in each level leading the main projects and deliver field mkt activities.
- Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or sales supporting marketing role.
- Demonstrated success in marketing planning, field marketing, event management, product management, account based marketing and/or project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
- Proven track record of managing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- Experience in working closely with sales and account teams to develop collaborative marketing plans.
- Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com and email marketing tools
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
Fluency in Portuguese and English is required, Spanish is desired
A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
Highly organized, data-driven and detail-oriented.
Excellent project management skills.
Interesting in building programs and process.
Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders