Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
Fellow Business Analysts join our Brazil offices or our our Digital practice in Brazil to work in teams and directly with our clients.
Your team colleagues will make you feel welcome and help you be at your best during client engagements. The Professional Development team will complement your experience by tailoring a learning and training program for you, considering your strengths and development needs.
When you join McKinsey as a Fellow Business Analyst, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest heavily in your professional development. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on teams and help the best organizations in the world – across the private, public, and social sectors – solve some of their most difficult problems, while you discover coaches, mentors, sponsors and friends in your learning program.
What You'll Do
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants in client engagements and receive extensive additional training to expand your skill set.
This 12-24 month program was created to develop talents into real leaders through research, training, mentoring and coaching sessions. During the program, a variety of top management issues will be presented to you and to your highly talented team-mates, Firm colleagues from different offices and practices, and clients. The results of your work will have lasting impact on some of the largest corporations in Brazil.
Your team will be prepared to give you all the support you need to understand how we work and how we serve our clients. As you grow in this position, you can expect to gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations. You will also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You can apply for specific offices or our Digital practice by indicating your preferences in your application.
- Undergraduate degree in any field but Business, Economics and Engineering
- Enrolled in your last year of college or have graduated in the past two years
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in Portuguese
- Ability to communicate ideas most effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
- Marketing & Sales
- Corporate Finance
- Sustainability & Resource Productivity
- Organizational Structure
- Advanced Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Assembly
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Electric Power & Natural Gas
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Systems & Services
- High Tech
- Capital Projects & Infrastructure
- Media & Entertainment
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products
- Private Equity & Principal Investors
- Public Sector
- Social Sector
- Travel, Transport & Logistics
- Paper & Forest Productss