Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Brazil office, but you might be asked to travel to national and international locations to meet your team and clients.
On a typical team, you will work with consultants of all tenures and from different backgrounds or expertise areas. During client engagements, you will be in touch with boards of directors, C-level executives and areas leaders.
What You'll Do
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You will work as an integral member of our consulting teams, participating in various projects and experiencing McKinsey life firsthand. Although you might work across a variety of industries and functions, your specific background will come in handy for all analytical work and problem solving with the team. This program is designed to develop talents into real leaders through research, training, mentoring and coaching sessions. You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm.
As a Fellow Business Analyst you will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as up to 600 hours of formal training in functional and consulting skills during your first two years as a Fellow BA. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
- Undergraduate degree in a Mathematics, Statistics or Physics completed between 2016 and 2017
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, poised, high energy and mature
- Demonstrated outstanding academic performance and an aptitude for analytics
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Genuine interest in business
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate – both verbally and in writing – in Portuguese (native or fluent) and English (intermediate upwards)
- Willingness to travel
- Marketing & Sales
- Corporate Finance
- Sustainability & Resource Productivity
- Organizational Structure
- Advanced Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Assembly
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Electric Power & Natural Gas
- Financial Services
- Healthcare Systems & Services
- High Tech
- Capital Projects & Infrastructure
- Media & Entertainment
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products
- Private Equity & Principal Investors
- Public Sector
- Social Sector
- Travel, Transport & Logistics
- Paper & Forest Products